By using the RJWilson.com website, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions.
This web site is owned by:
R.J. Wilson, Inc.
119 Drum Hill Rd., #358
Chelmsford, MA 01851
The Site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by R.J. Wilson, Inc. and are protected by international copyright and trademark laws.
R.J. Wilson, Inc. and its employees are not responsible for any errors in the content presented, the accuracy of any information provided, or the suitability of any products for a specific purpose.
- For customers without established credit terms, R.J. Wilson, Inc. accepts payment through PayPal or wire transfer prior to the order being processed.
- Any requests for payment terms are subject to approval by R.J. Wilson, Inc. Credit and bank references are required.
Trademarks and Copyrighted Material
- This web site contains trademarks that are the property of their respective holders.
- Some marketing text and images from our vendors are used in re-formatted linked documents or on our web pages, but all copyrights are the property of their respective holders.
Shipping & Returns
- R.J. Wilson, Inc. prefers to use a customer’s UPS, FedEx, or other shipping account when shipping orders and will drop-ship when possible to reduce lead-time.
- If a customer shipping account is not available, the amount for shipping will be pre-paid & added to the invoice.
- All sales are considered final, except for defective products.
- Requests for a return authorization for defective products must be made within 7 days after receipt of the order.
- A Return Authorization is required for any returns to either R.J. Wilson, Inc. or to our specified vendor.
- Freight charges for shipping both in-warranty and out-of-warranty items to R.J. Wilson, Inc. or to a specified vendor is at the Buyer’s expense.
- Return shipping is free for products repaired under warranty.
- Return shipping for non-warranty items is the responsibility of the Buyer and a UPS, FedEx, or other shipping account number will be requested.
Collected Information and Non-Disclosure
- There is no sharing of any customer contact information with any company outside R.J. Wilson, Inc.
- The only exception is, upon customer approval, the introduction of a specific R.J. Wilson, Inc. vendor into a project for the purpose of configuring an imaging solution.
- If a Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement is required, one will be initiated by either party.